Thursday, January 4, 2007

Happy New Year

Well,

I thought I would join the rest of the free world and have a blog as well. The first of the year seems to be a good time to do this. A few things to mention.

On New Years Eve I did most of a fixed gear century. Wow that was a beating. Wind and hills all the way out, then when I finally get to the point where I can be rewarded... I fall onto the top of my bike and taco the front wheel. That was great, so I'm able to true it up enough to make it partway home... but it was a rough ride. So I call in the calvary to come pick me up. Sharon and Gracie were glad to do it. A special thanks to Bernie for sticking with me. Still ended up with around 68 miles though. I just wish I could have taken better advantage of the downhill with the wind at my back. Oh well, I'll have other opportunities to get in that century.

As an aside, I've been seeing the "Which Superhero are you" post showing up on blogs lately. I took it, although the results are so obvious I shouldn't have even bothered...



Your results:
You are Hulk
























Hulk
80%
Spider-Man
75%
Green Lantern
70%
Iron Man
65%
Catwoman
60%
Robin
47%
Batman
45%
Superman
40%
Supergirl
35%
The Flash
35%
Wonder Woman
15%
You are a wanderer with
amazing strength.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



Yeah, that's right. I'm the big lumbering one. What a shocker...

No comments: