Friday, January 5, 2007

So, Sharon and I had a night alone. Happens from time to time. We decided to go out and eat dinner. I've been wanting to do different stuff so we went to Cafe Chadra (ok I'm cheating, I've been there before). This place is awesome. I highly recommend the Feta salad. How something with no lettuce can be a salad is a bit beyond me, but hey... it's mighty tasty!

This probably isn't a place anyone would ever go to on their own. Come on, it's across the street from the ER at JPS. An area that doesn't exactly scream out, "Fine dining" if you know what I mean. However, once you get inside you forget that you could be the victim of a drive by at any minute, heck the first time I went there I chained my bike to the gas meter so that if anyone tried to cut the chain there was a 50/50 chance they'd blow themselves up hitting the gas main by accident. The good news is, Cafe Chadra will be finding new digs in April. Apparently they have a spot picked out over on Park Place, near the Neighborhood Grill. Definitely a step up.

That's all for now. I gotta go get some miles on my bike so I can stay ahead of Bernie on Bikejournal. Something that probably won't last for long...

No comments: