Saturday, February 17, 2007

Lance on the Colbert Report

I'll preface this by saying that I'm not a huge Lance fan. I respect what he did/has done, but I'm not a groupie. I like Levi much more, and also really enjoyed watching Floyd last year in the tour ( with special emphasis on Stage 17). That said, I love what he is doing with the Livestrong Foundation. This is a topic gets a very strong response from me, my Brothers life was forever changed by cancer, and I lost my Mother two years ago. So to see Lance out there giving it this much focus earns my respect.

He appeared on the Colbert Report on Feb 14th. and I thought it was good enough to share.




I don't watch the show (obviously since we don't have a TV), but I think he is one of the quicker witted guys out there right now. In limited doses he has a pretty good show.

No comments: