Friday, February 9, 2007

This just in...

I don't know if many of you are familiar with Panther City Bicycles on Magnolia, but if you are you know Bernie and Jason. Great guys with a great little shop. Well, Bernie has decided to enter the political arena and is running for a seat on City Council (District 9).

He has had a blog up for a few weeks now, and has finally put up his website.

I'm glad he's running, as he has some good ideas that could be very beneficial for the city. That, and he really loves Fort Worth. Not that Wendy Davis hasn't done a fine job all the years she's been on the council, I feel that she's represented our district well (I think she would even make a pretty good Mayor- she's motivated and active in this city). However, it would be nice to see some new faces on the Council.

If any of you live in District 9, give Bernie a shout and see what he has in mind for the city of Fort Worth... he might just want to take Fort Worth's future in the same direction you do.

1 comment:

Carvey said...

I agree with you. I am looking forward to seeing Bernie set a new standard for Fort Worth. VOTE BERNIE!