Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ok, now that I'm famous... I guess I gotta add some more post here. I've been a bit distracted lately and been posting over on Eight One Seven. Plus I've been working pretty much every day lately.

If you've gone through the trouble of reading this, I'll sweeten the deal by throwing in a few pics of Gracie at her birthday last week.


Sharon made the cake herself. I think she did a great job, especially considering it was the first time she made one like this. It was pretty tasty as well...




We had the party at Chuck E Cheese. The things a Father will do out of love for his Daughter... It was an assault on the senses. However, the kids seemed to love it.

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

1 comment:

Bernie said...

Man, what a cutie! That Gracie isn't too bad, either...