Saturday, June 7, 2008

So I went to the Highland Games and...

had a great time with my family.

It was a bit hot, but there was some great music. Also had fun watching the games. Shopping the same booths that have been there the last 20 times I was there, and of course... watching Grace take it all in for the first time.

Most of my pics were taken with a film camera and I need to have them developed, but I did snap a few with the digital P&S camera.

Watching Grace at the games was fun. While there wasn't as much kid stuff as in the past, she still seemed to have a good time.

There were a few games:


Face Painting (which she loved):







Then, her absolute favorite part of the day...

Some fancy hair braiding. I think it's going to be habit forming for her!





Finally, a pic from Grace:

3 comments:

Monica said...

I guess you and Sharon will get to learn how to french braid short hair now!

Hasty! said...

Funny you should say that. I was just looking at a website for that very thing.

phoneraiser said...

Holy shite, dude! Look at that handsome, slim devil!