Monday, March 30, 2009

So, I haven't posted in a while. I know, I suck.

I thought I'd share something at least a little funny with you. I've gone back to school (not the funny part), and I usually ride my bike (still not the funny part). It's 20 miles each way. I generally bring a change of clothes, as I'm sure no one would want to sit next to me in sweaty, smelly cycling clothes.

All semester I've been parking by the library and changing clothes in a bathroom the size of a small closet. Big fun!

Well, I found a new bike rack closer to the science building. Bonus! Last time I was there I thought I'd try going in through a different door to get there. Imagine my surprise when I realized it wasn't a shortcut through the science building, but a gym! Double bonus!!

Yes, an old guy like me wouldn't even think of there being a gym on that part of the campus. A really nice one too! With nice big changing room with lockers, showers, and everything! Not only do I have a place to shower and change, but I can also hang up my cycling clothes in an open air locker and let them dry out a little. The added bonus is that it keeps my bag from being smelly as well!

Please, feel free to have a laugh at my expense.

No comments: