Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crit Updates!

For those of you on the edge of your seats that are following my racing career, here's my weekly report.

Started off well, hit the wind and fell off the back of the pack. Seemed faster tonight that it was last week. These guys are pretty disorganized, although most of them are fast enough that it really doesn't affect them much. Instead of a peleton, it's more like a strung out paceline. Not that big of a deal if you stay in it. However, it sucks if you fall off the back(like I seem to do).

Again, I didn't finish last. In fact I managed to actually lap someone! I'm not sure how that happened. I was pretty much solo the entire race. However, it gives me hope that I have a strong chance of a pack finish sometime soon.

Here's a pic from my phone of the "B" race. Actually I'll include two:





Until next time...

2 comments:

Bernie said...

Hasty, you finally updated your blog! Congratulations, you have finally shamed me into updating my own.

And a further congratulations on the crushing blow you dealt that person you lapped! I have never lapped anyone. Not even in junior high gym class when we were running the mile, and that one kid had a broken leg. I couldn't even lap him on his crutches!

Hasty! said...

Hey stranger! Are you back in the area? Or are you still making the world safer through Democracy?