Saturday, April 18, 2009

Marketing at its finest?

Possibly the greatest entrepreneurial Craigslist post ever?

Heck, I've got tons of those here in the kitchen. I might possibly sitting on thousands of dollars just going to waste in a drawer! A veritable silver mine!


Vintage "Slide Spoons" Blues Action! - $39 (Swampland)
Reply to: sale-7w7ad-1128587198@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-18, 1:24PM CDT


What I have listed here are a pair of blues player's must have items.These are "slide spoons" ..... can be used on acoustic and eletric guitars! Very comfortably shaped,come in "medim" and "large" sizes as seen in pic.
I'm asking $39.00 apiece,or you can buy 2 for $49.00.I will ship if neccesary,might be around $29.00 in the US only,that's Parcel Post too.

I only have these 2...so get to buying if you want in on these !!! They have plenty of "MOJO"!!!



Email is serious!

* Location: Swampland
* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 1128587198-0

PostingID: 1128587198

2 comments:

Ian said...

I must have some of your magic spoons.

KB said...

I wish I knew this seller. They are BRILLIANT! BTW Hasty, return your phone calls, I am turnin Ian inot a stone cold killer and you could help.